RSS

Moving to Wordpress!

Filed Under: Labels: , , , , ,



Hey everyone, thanks for following my blog here. I am moving over the Wordpress. The name of the new blog is Passion in Action: Catalyst Ideas for Bold, Innovative, God-Inspired Living! My continued goal is to motivate and equip people to activate their dreams in order to live the life God created for you.

I will continue to share my thoughts on topics that I am passionate about, including my faith, purpose development, social entrepreneurship, economic empowerment, and social innovation. This blog will stay up, but I will not be updating it any more. Fortunately all of content from this blog is going with me. So you can review past articles here or there.

Make sure you subscribe when you get there. See you soon!


Thrive on Purpose!
Paul Wilson, Jr.


*******************
Are you aware that up to 97% of Christians surveyed disclose that they don’t hear sermons or messages that specifically connect their work life to their spiritual life? Are you one of them? If so, Dream B.I.G. in 3D will be the missing link for you to activate your gifts, find your niche, and fulfill God's calling for you in the workplace.

If you are looking to maximize your purpose in the marketplace, this is the perfect book for you. Get your copy today at www.DreamBIGin3D.com.

| edit post
Reactions: 

0 Responses to "Moving to Wordpress!"