RSS

Dream B.I.G. in 3D One Year Anniversary!

Filed Under: Labels: , ,
Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow! It's hard to believe it's been one year since the launch of a movement, i.e. the release of my first book, "Dream B.I.G. in 3D: How to Pursue a Bold, Innovative, God-Inspired Life!" Many lives have been positively impacted as they shifted from dreaming to living on purpose.

We had a lot of fun at our 3 "Books & Biscotti" book release events, produced by my incredible publisher Paramind Publications. We had some incredible performers that did an amazing job personifying and amplifying the Dream B.I.G. message. Check out the event videos...

Part 1

Part 2



Part 3



Sweet Dreams!
Paul Wilson, Jr.


*******************
Your true life does not have to be only a dream, it can be a dream manifested in 3D! Learnhow to Discover, Define, and Drive your desires by unleashing the God given muse to help you envision yourself in a B.I.G. way. God designed you for greatness so stop dreaming small. Uncover your legacy. Now is the season for a Bold Innovative God-Inspired Life! You owe it to yourself to see just how far your true dream in life can take you.

If you are looking for purpose in your life and life in your purpose, this is the perfect book for you. Get your copy today at www.DreamBIGin3D.com.

| edit post
Reactions: 

0 Responses to "Dream B.I.G. in 3D One Year Anniversary!"